Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Monday, 28 July 2008

    Birthday Celebrations

    Celebrated Cindy's birthday yesterday, we had buffet lunner (lunch + dinner) at Punggol followed by clubbing. It's been a long time since I step into a club. I almost have my ID checked (which is supposedly good news for me). Spend most of the time either sitting down on the couch or hanging at the smoking corner. Haha! Nevertheless, it was fun to see everyone enjoying and I'm glad Cindy enjoyed herself too. Left the club early coz Baby was drunk and gotta know from Kino that Cindy was totally gone after we left. The poor guys literally have to carry her back.

    Anyway, went down to Punggol again for BBQ earlier. This time, it's Apple's birthday. It was a small gathering and Jen as usual prepare tons of food (and she claimed the amount she prepared was meant for 10 pax). The food can easily filled up at least 20 people lor.. Anyway, nice food with chicken drumstick (without bone), nice big pieces of otak, nice eel and shelled samba prawns. Bought a cake (with 29 candles as I dunno how old is she) for Apple as Jen told me no one prepared any cakes.

    It seems like there are tons of birthdays around recently. My birthday is round the corner too but seriously I don't think I'm going to celebrate. Anyway, nothing much to celebrate especially with the big 3 approaching but heng ar.. got people thought I'm 17.. (Alan hor?) Lol!!

    [12:31 am]