Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Friday, 13 June 2008

    Labels or Love

    For those who have caught the movie "Sex and the City", you might have remembered this track. For some reason, this catchy tone caught my attention and part of the song became my mobile ringtone for now. I'm pretty sure you'll start hearing the various remixes in clubs real soon.

    Fergie - Labels or Love

    Shopping for labels, shopping for love
    Manolo and Louis, it's all I'm thinking of
    Shopping for labels, shopping for love
    1, 2, Manolo and Louis, it's all I'm thinking of
    1, 2, 3, Turn the lights on

    I already know what my addiction is
    I be looking for labels, I ain't looking for love
    I shop for purses while love walks out the door
    Don't cry, buy a bag and get over it
    And, I'm not concerned with all the politics
    It's a lot of men I know I could find another
    What I know is that I'm always happy when I walk out the store, store

    I'm guessing Supercalifragi-sexy, nothing to be playing with
    I love him, hate him, kiss him, diss him, trying to walk a mile in my kicks

    [Chorus]
    Love's like a runway but which one do I love more
    No emotional baggage, just big bags filled with Dior
    Love's like a runway, so what's all the fussing for
    Let's stop chasing them boys and shop some more
    1, 2, 1, 2, 3, Turn the lights on

    I know I might come off as negative
    I be looking for labels, I ain't looking for love
    Relationships are often so hard to tame
    A Prada dress has never broken my heart before
    And, ballin's something that I'm fed up with
    I'mma do the damn thing, watch me do the damn thing
    Cause I know that my credit card will help me put out the flames

    I'm guessing Supercalifragi-sexy, nothing to be playing with
    I love him, hate him, kiss him, diss him, trying to walk a mile in my kicks

    [Chorus]
    Love's like a runway but which one do I love more
    No emotional baggage, just big bags filled with Dior
    Love's like a runway, so what's all the fussing for
    Let's stop chasing them boys and shop some more
    1, 2, 1, 2, 3, Turn the lights on

    Gucci, Fendi, Prada purses, purchasing them finer things
    Men they come a dime a dozen, just give me them diamond rings
    I'm into a lot of bling, Cadillac, Chanel and Coach
    Fellas boast but they can't really handle my female approach
    Buying things is hard to say Rocking Christian Audigier,
    Manolo, Polo, taking photos in my Cartier
    So we can't go all the way, I know you might hate it but
    I'm a shop for labels while them ladies lay and wait for love

    [Chorus]
    Love's like a runway but which one do I love more?
    No emotional baggage, just big bags filled with Dior
    Love's like a runway, so what's all the fussing for?
    Let's stop chasing them boys and shop some more
    1, 2, 1, 2, 3, Turn the lights on

    Shopping for labels, shopping for love
    Manolo and Louis, it's all I'm thinking of
    Shopping for labels, shopping for love
    1, 2, Manolo and Louis, it's all I'm thinking of
    1, 2, 3, Turn the lights on

    [12:21 am]