Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Thursday, 5 June 2008

    Happy 3rd Anniversary Baby

    Baby,


    Today marks my 3rd year anniversary with you. It's certainly not easy that we have gone through 1095 days together. We had arguments and misunderstandings but I'm glad our love has managed to withstand all storms.

    Thank you for staying by me all these while sharing our happiness and unhappiness together. I pray that our love for each other will continue to strengthen as time goes by. Unconsciously, you have played a significant role in my life and I thank God for allowing this to happen.


    Please be assured that my love for you has never been reduced since 3 years ago. I have grown to know you so much more and at the same time love you even more.

    Over these years, you have proven to me that action speaks louder than words by everything that you had done for me. I may not have expressed my gratitude verbally at times but deep within; I appreciate every single bit of it.

    Allow me to continue to hold your hand and walk side by side along the same path. I will cherish every moment of our time spent together and I look forward to celebrating more anniversaries with you.

    This song is dedicated to you. 庆幸有你爱我



    Happy anniversary Baby!

    I Love You!!


    - Baobei

    [12:00 am]