Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Sunday, 15 June 2008

    2 nightmares in a row...

    Had 2 nightmares last nite while sleeping. I was trapped in a weird building with strange lifts. I was frantically trying to get out of the building when suddenly I find myself on top of a hill with very very steep slopes making it impossible to go down.Down the hill was some lights and before I can do anything, Mango went running down the steep slopes and when I thought I'm going to lose him, Baby decided to went after Mango and began to run down the slopes and disappear out of my sight. I think I broke down and I woke up from shock, vividly saw mango sleeping soundly on his bed and got so relieved that it was only a dream.

    Next, I was told that I need to undergo an major operation which involves cutting me up. For some reason, this girl friend of mine who's only like 17 this years tells me that she loves me and is willing to be by my side no matter what happen. I was then given an injection on my throat and everything begin to get darker and darker as I became to lose conscious. Waking up again, I was once again relieved that it's another dream.

    Guess strange dreams happened when you sleep too much. I think I slept from last night 9 or 10 pm till this afternoon 12pm.

    [3:21 pm]