Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Thursday, 8 May 2008

    Terribly sick

    Had a very serious cold yesterday in office. My nose was running so badly that I finished up half the box of tissue within 1 hour. Not wanting to get drowsy, I took a clarityne pill hoping that I will get better but it doesn't seems to work at all. End up, I went home around 6pm to get some rest.

    Wanted to take the famous little yellow drowsy flu pill but I just can't find it anywhere at home. Was feeling too terrible and end up sleeping. Luckily, brenda has the yellow pill which I got from her when she came back. My nose finally stop running after popping that pill.

    Had a terrible nightmare last nite, shall not goes into details but it's something which really shocked me up from sleep. Hopefully, I won't have similar nightmares again.

    It's Friday again tomorrow. To those who are reading this message, have a good weekend ahead! =)

    [6:16 pm]