Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Wednesday, 14 May 2008

    Belated Mother's Day

    Ok, this entry for Mother's Day came 2 days late. Together with my brothers and my brother's gf, we got mum a foot massager from OSIM. I managed to try it out when I was back for dinner on Sunday. I thought it felt quite nice and soothing but mum was saying she finds it a little too painful on the ankles and there's no way to adjust that. -.-"

    OSIM stuffs are expensive lor.. saw the website that they do have a pillow which claimed to provide better sleep but it costs a freaking $200. I think I rather stick back to Seahorse brand. They are not cheap either hor.. Lol!!

    Anyway, mum whipped up a fabulous dinner though ironically, she was supposed to be resting. The food was great, really enjoyed having dinner with her together on the same table as it's been a long time since I really sat down and have dinner with her. I even packed some food back for Baby after that. Watched TV with her after dinner and when I looked at her closely, mum have definitely aged quite a fair bit. She has been working part-time for the past 20 years juggling between housework, work and grandma. Really hope that my company's situation will improve and I will have the capability to take good care of her real soon.

    Have been sleeping later and later recently. For some reason, I just don't feel tired even though it's 1am in the morning now. Guess it's because though I set my alarm at 10am, I usually snooze or off the alarm till 10 plus 11. Must force myself to wake up on time so that I will be sleepy earlier at night.

    Went clubbing last sat as it was Stephen's birthday. It was quite nice to see everyone laughing and having fun. Stephen managed to secure a nice corner which we had to ourselves though the club is like so freaking packed. Unfortunately, my nose didn't want to behave and was running throughout the nite. Had to stop by my house to pick up some yellow flu tablet before heading back to Baby's home after that.

    Grandma is still in hospital though her condition have improved slightly. I haven't been to see her for quite awhile. Must make time to visit her soon. I'm sure she missed me alot. Hope she can be discharged soon. God bless her.

    [12:55 am]