Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Tuesday, 20 May 2008

    Baby working hard

    Recently, baby has been working real hard, making calls every few minutes, printing sheets after sheets of information, searching for leads online, writing notes, making appointments and going for viewings. It really pains me to see baby working non-stop the whole day, resting only between meals and sleep. After a night of sleep, baby will have to wake up early the following morning and start to SMS, make calls again. Really hope that baby will not over exhausted due to this sudden change in lifestyle. Money is important but your health is even more precious than anything else.

    Has been cutting down alot on ciggs recently. For some reason, I keep coughing whenever I smoke so I guess my lungs are in a way telling me to quit smoking. Nowadays, I only smoke socially. As usual, I have been telling baby to cut down on ciggs but to no avail. I will want baby to live healthily and spend our lives together till old taking care of each other.

    Visted grandma on saturday with mum, brother and his gf. Grandma still seems very drowsy and weak. She knows we are here but she's like too tired and weak to speak. Really pray that she will get better soon and get discharged from the hospital. Please please please...

    Was supposed to go to the zoo with colleagues to celebrate an ex-colleague's birthday today. I fetched 3 of them from AMK station and drove all the way to the zoo. Was waiting for another 2 colleagues when they suddenly called and say they need to go back to office to settle some urgent stuffs and ask us to continue without them.

    Everyone's mood was spoilt and we ended up watching movie at AMK Hub. Saw brenda, barbie and baby's mum at the food court though. So concidential, they were having lunch there as well. We watched the show "Accuracy of Death". Didn't really like it as I don't find the plot exciting though there's a twist to the story at the end. The fact that the aircon was super cold didn't help either. My nose was running non-stop the minute I sat down on the seat.

    Sometimes, I really hate my nose. Why am I born with sensitive nose? People can enjoy aircon to the max but I can only enjoy aircon at 25 or 26 degrees. Anything colder and I sure wake up with a cold the next day.

    Baby went to Alvin's place for mahjong session tonite. I always find it difficult to fall asleep without baby beside me. Guess I'm too used to it. Seeing baby working so hard makes me want to work even more harder so that in case things doesn't work out well for baby's new job. I'm still able to take care of him. Baby, let's work hard together okie? Muackz!!

    [12:30 am]