Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Tuesday, 22 April 2008

    Thanks to all

    Just had my hair cut at Punggol earlier, thanks to Ken who has been giving me free hair cuts and color for the past few months. Really saved me alot of money from those trips to the salon since I'm uber broke these days.

    Everyone seems to be broke for one reason or another. Poor Dawn & Dina have to wake up so early every morning to prepare for work. Can really understand the torture of someone who is so used to driving to take public transport. I can't imagine myself not driving, will be so handicapped without my car.

    Work has been routine, quite a few meetings this week starting from this morning. Have to wake up at 8 plus tomorrow morning as I have to reach Shangri-La at 10 sharp for another meeting. Hope the meeting will be fruitful as it's going to be the most important one among the rest for this week.

    Have been craving for home made rice dumpling for weeks but somehow I still haven had the chance to eat any. Remembered how I used to persuade my mum to make it at home when I was still a kiddo. The whole process seems so fun though it's actually very tedious. For some reason, those whom you bought outside are usually not that nice as compared to home made ones.

    Hasn't been blading for months, time to get back on track and exercise. No more crap excuses. If only KPE can be completed earlier, I can reached ECP within 10 - 15 minutes from Buangkok. I can reach office in 10 minutes as well. No more jam on that stupid Jalan Eunos road. I seriously dunno how Jaron can deal with it everyday. Btw, his blog has been outdated for I think 6 months. Don't keep playing Dota can? Do something more constructive.. lol!!

    Thanks to all for the kind words when I was feeling down. You know who you are. I really appreciate them. Thanks to all who came down to the wake last week.

    Thanks to my god-brother & Jaron for everything you guys have done for me. Enjoyed the talk we had last week during the wake. Thanks for coming down almost every evening. =)


    [11:48 pm]