Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Sunday, 13 April 2008

    Rest In Peace, Uncle

    Date: 12 Apr 2008
    Location: Singapore General Hospital

    Baby's dad was rushed to hospital yesterday morning by an ambulance. His glucose level was found to be extremely high and blood pressure extremely low. Uncle was immediately warded into the ICU and the doctor was doing his best to resuscitate uncle despite uncle's heartbeat stopped not once, twice but thrice over a duration of 6-8 hours.

    I still remembered uncle whom I see almost everyday, he will always asked me if I have eaten when he sees me. He will always pat Mango whenever he returned home after work. Unconsciously, I have become so comfortable with him day in day out. When I saw him lying on the bed, I fought to hold back my tears. I prayed hard that he will pull through but I know that chances of a miracle is extremely slim. Everyone was waiting anxiously for update from the doctor and at the same time, were mentally prepared for the worst to arrive.

    Upon seeing uncle's mum, I don't think I can ever imagine how hurt she will be to see her eldest son lying inside the ICU room. I guess no one can understand her sadness. I can only pray that she will stay strong.

    Uncle passed away at 7:12pm. I companied Baby and Brenda to claim uncle's body from the mortuary before heading back to oversee the wake set-up.

    Everyone was devastated but deep inside, they know they have to stay strong to take care of Auntie. Baby have to stay overnight at the wake though he didn't slept much the previous night. I went up to rest and came down before dawn to find Baby lying down due to exhaustion.

    Baby then went up to rest for 2-3 hours before coming down again to prepare for uncle's body to be placed in the coffin. I really hope that he will not fall sick as a result of insufficient rest.

    To uncle who have left us, thanks for all the care and concern you have given to me.

    Rest In Peace...

    [3:39 pm]