Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Sunday, 27 April 2008

    Last sunday of April

    It's been a full week since my last blog entry. It has been a week of meetings after meetings. Had to clad in office wear almost everyday. This coming week is going to be the same. Have meetings on Mon, Tue and Wed. Hopefully these meetings will be lead to positive results.

    Had a very terrible headache last friday. It started from a sore throat in the morning but during noon time, the pain shot up to my right ear and continue up to my right temple in the evening. Met up with Jaron they all for a dinner and movie after work and went to meet up with Baby at KTV after that. The headache got worse and I was literally hitting on my right head while driving back home. Swallowed 2 panadol extra tablets and it somehow got better before I manage to sleep.

    Went Suntec yesterday with Baby for a photoshoot for Baby's new name card. The result was not bad though I can't help but giggle for awhile when I saw the actual photo with that typical pose. We then went to G2000 and Baby bought 2 new shirts. After walking around aimlessly, we decide to get back home for dinner as I have not fully recovered from my headache.

    Really hope that Baby can make it big but do not worry if you didn't manage to okay because I'm still around.(Though I'm more broke than you now.. Haha) We'll take things as it comes. Fret not... =)

    This week marks the end of April. Mother's day is approaching fast but I have no idea how to celebrate it with mum not forgetting that I'm broke these days too. This year is really not a good year for me. Just hope that things will get better fast and company will achieve flying results real soon.

    [3:44 pm]