|
|||||||||||||||||||
|
Monday, 28 April 2008
Grandma is very ill. =( Had a meeting earlier at Novena Square and went to visit my grandma after the meeting. Grandma was hospitalized again 3 days back due to infection and high fever. Seeing her lying down on the bed really pains my heart. Just a week ago, I was still chatting with her and she was able to reply to me. One week later right now, she can't even talk and I don't even know if she can recognise me or not. Doctor said that though her BP has been stablized, her heart is failing and is currently on medication. It really hurts to see her suffering ever since she was diagnosed with kidney failure years back. Every Tues, Thurs and Sat, she have to undergo a 2 hour dialysis for the past dunno how many years. I can only helplessly watch her health becoming from bad to worse over these years and I have forgotten how many times have she been hospitalized for the past 3 years. I can only pray that she will stay strong and be able to discharge soon. It's really scary and painstaking to see your love ones getting weaker by the week and deep within your heart, you know that one day, they will leave you forever. Really hope that grandma will recover from this infection and fever real and do not have to suffer anymore. Just let her live her remaining days in peace and comfort. That's all I hope for... [9:52 pm] |
||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||