|
|||||||||||||||||||
|
Thursday, 17 April 2008
Cremains collection for uncle Woke up at 7am this morning, wash up and send baby and family to Bright Hill's road to collect uncle's cremains. Reached around 8:30 and waited for awhile before we were led to a room. The guy who led us went into another room and returned with a trolley. He then began to pick out the skull pieces and get each family member to pick up a piece of the bone and place it in the urn. The skull pieces were the last to be placed in and after placing all the cremains into the urn, the urn was covered and baby being the representative of the family held it with both hands and walked back to the main hall for the monks to pray for uncle. The prayer were done by 3 monks. After the prayer, the 3 monks while still chanting led all of us to the collumbarium with Baby leading and holding uncle's urn. The urn was then placed in the designated niche purchased by auntie whom came down to choose the niche few days back. Auntie has also bought a niche just right beside uncle's whom I thought is a real representation of the love from auntie to uncle. I will want to place mine beside baby's as well. Baby, stay strong and I know you will take good care of auntie. I'll always be around. [3:44 pm] |
||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||