Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Sunday, 9 March 2008

    My trip to SF

    It's been so long since my last blog entry. Went to SF for 8 days for work. Suffered from Jet lag and guess what, I slept about 12 - 1am on average and I'm awake at 6am every morning. For some reason, I just cannot continue sleeping no matter how hard I tried or how tired I was last nite.

    SF is actually kinda small, stayed in a Hotel in the city area and did alot of walking around. Due to budget constraint, I only bought a Fossil watch for Baby and myself, a A&Fitch jacket and 2 tees. It was raining most of the days though. Luckily, I have my trench coat with me.

    We went to The CheeseCake Factory for dinner one nite and the cheese cake is one of the best I ever had. The long queue was indeed worth it. Went over to Fisherman's Wharf via their cable car on our last morning and the Clam Chowder is fantastic. It's so thick and yummy. One of the thing you cannot miss if you ever step into SF.

    Things are typically expensive due to high standard of living. That's also one of the reason you see tons of beggars around with cardboard signs saying.. "Help needed for alcohol research", "Family kidnapped by Ninjas, short of 99 cents for ransom" etc...

    It's also a city where cars are not encouraged. The public parking costs like US$3.75 per 30 minutes. I was shocked when I saw the rates on the board. Oh yeah, cab fare starts from US$3.80 and every jump is US45 cents.

    Was so happy when I got back to SG. However, I had tons of follow-ups to do after I'm back to office. Was so busy for the next 2 weeks.

    Oh yeah, my car battery died on me last week. The car just wouldn't start and start to give out strange beeping sound from my alarm. Call C&C and they gave me a number to seek help from their towing contractor to tow the car back to Alexandra service centre. Waited there for about an hour and after changing the battery, everything was back to normal. I reached office at 5pm though.

    April is coming real fast. It's time for me to pay my annual car insurance and road tax again. Argh..

    [11:53 am]