|
|||||||||||||||||||
|
Thursday, 13 March 2008
Last minute work trip Just got back from KL at 5am this morning. I was there for a very last minute meeting. Left from Beach Road at 8am sharp yesterday and only manage to reach KL Time Square at 3:30pm due to the anticipated long queues and thorough checks at the customs. What was supposed to be a 5.5 hour journey became 7.5 hours. Duhz... Anyway, was back on the coach to SG at 11pm, tried sleeping but can't really sleep much. Reached SG custom at about 4:20 and for some reason, an angmo couple was not back to the coach, coaches that came after us left one by one but the bus driver have no choice but to wait. Waited for almost 30 minutes before the angmo couple finally got back to the coach. Finally reached home at about 6am and cleared some work that was required urgently before I finally can sleep. Didn't report to office today but I have to meet a potential client from the states later for dinner. I'm so glad tomorrow is friday. Baby called me earlier and somehow, we ended up in a small argument. Hope that didn't affect his lectures in class. Study hard okie? [7:56 pm] |
||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||