Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Thursday, 20 March 2008

    Good Friday

    Tomorrow is Good Friday, a public holiday where most people enjoy a long weekend. It certainly marks a memorable day for all christians as it commemorates the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. It makes me think back of how I used to go church when I was still in school. Camps, guitars and prayers are some of the most common stuff a christian will know.

    Haven been back to church for a long time. Haven been praying for a long time as well. I don't look like a christian, I don't behave like one. Perhaps what left within is just faith. I believe the faith will lasts as long as I live.

    To all christians who may be reading this.. Happy Good Friday & Happy Easter Day in advance.
    To the rest, enjoy the long weekend. =)

    [8:16 pm]