|
|||||||||||||||||||
|
Thursday, 14 February 2008
Dedicated to you, my baby. ![]() It's Valentine today. I'll like to take this opportunity to thank you for standing by me for the past 2 years and 9 months. We had quarrels, misunderstandings and arguments but we always manage to resolve it, bonding us even closer at the same time. Thank you for tolerating my stupid temper, thank you for understanding me when I'm not in a good mood, thank you for always helping me to do up the dishes, washing and ironing my clothes, thank you for reminding me if I have forget to take anything every morning before I go work, thank you for putting up with my irritating sensitive nose resulting in you couldn't on the aircon to max every night. Thank you for the laughter and joy, thank you for bringing me all the happiness, thank you for all the wonderful gifts and surprises, thank you for so many things and everything. It's the 3rd time I'm spending valentine day with you. I look forward to the 4th, 5th and many many more to come... ![]() Happy Valentine Baby, I love you. [9:02 pm] |
||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||