|
|||||||||||||||||||
|
Saturday, 5 January 2008
Wedding bells ringing again Going for another wedding dinner later. I'm surprised that my poly mate who we used to work on a project during poly still remembers me (and our project group) and invited us to attend her wedding. Time flies and in the blink of an eye, most of my fellow tertiary mates are all married. I realise that as age is catching up, I become more and more dreadful of attending such functions, the same old scenario will surface inevitably. Same questions leading to the usual awkwardness... its an exact replica of the CNY predicament. Going for a short trip to Bangkok soon. Hope to take this as a good opportunity to unwind and relax. It's also my second time going on tour with Baby. Work stress has been increasing lately again. Gosh do I seriously need this break... [1:36 pm] |
||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||