|
|||||||||||||||||||
|
Monday, 7 January 2008
Freaking pissed off Damn the guy who design Hougang carpark opposite Punggol Park. Was there to buy pack dinner and was reversing my car into a lot when I heard a loud scratch. Came out of the car and realise there's an concrete staircase directly at the end of my lot. The rear of my car was scratching the darn concrete steps and results in the whole area full of deep scratches. I dunno how many poor drivers actually kenna before liao. The fucking architect confirm does not own a car to know that there shouldn't be anything directly behind a parking lot to allow the car to park properly. In fact, anyone with common sense will have know it. God wonders how this guy gets his cert and I'm surprised that no drivers in that area is doing anything about it. [12:46 pm] |
||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||