Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Saturday, 26 January 2008

    Baby is sick =(

    It's finally weekend since I came back from Bangkok on Tuesday. The trip was quite fun and I certainly had a good time laughing and crapping with everyone especially Gary. Baby and I went for massage almost everyday alternating between full body massage and foot massage. Even with tips, its still cheap as compared to Singapore plus the fact that the massage parlour is only like less 5 minutes walk from our inn.

    Bought quite a few tees, a couple of jeans and Baby got me a pair of Adidas shoes. Bought 2 kgs of treats for Mango as well though we eventually realise the price we bought was actually kinda expensive.

    Baby was sick since Monday and this lasted all the way to today. Was supposed to work on Wednesday but due to the pain and stomach cramp, Baby went to see 2 GPs and got MCs till last night. However, the pain kicks in again around 12 midnight. We proceed to Changi Hospital and after seeing the doctor, it was kinda confirmed that its due to stomach flu and gastric. Got MC for today again. Luckily, Baby is off tomorrow and Moday. Really hope the medicine will work and the pain will go away soon.

    My work has been piling up since I left for Bangkok. Coming back to office, I had a tough time trying to clear all the work that was suppose to be done during my absence. Luckily, everything was completed as of yesterday.

    CNY is approaching very quietly and I'm kinda of having a mixed feelings. Happy because its marks the beginning of a brand new lunar year. I get to gather with friends, hang out and have fun during the super long weekend. Sian because I hate the usual questions that are being asked without fail.

    Meanwhile, it's almost confirmed that I will be heading to San Franciso for work from 16 to 26 Feb. I really hope and pray that I can attain fantastic results from this trip. Wish me luck yeah?

    [2:44 pm]