Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Sunday, 9 December 2007

    Lazy sunday afternoon

    Celebrated Alan's birthday last nite with the usual gang. It was fun except for the fact that Cindy has a friend who keep trying to get close to me. Luckily, Jaron and Gary was there to help. Thanks alot brothers.. LOL! So was tired when I slept at around 4am.

    Woke up at 4pm today though and got a shocked when I saw the time. It's been ages since I slept past 2pm. Another weekend gone like that. How come weekends always past so fast?

    Here's some photos which I took while I was in Shanghai for business trip during July...


    Online game cosplayers in Shanghai

    Got a shocked when I saw this, how on earth did they find real models with such striking similar appearance. I'm quite sure the game characters was developed way before these models were found.

    This fucking bitch just don't want to look at my direction despite several attempts just because I was using a phone camera. BITCH!

    Buildings were quite magnificent in Shanghai.

    The tower with a globe on top is the famous 东方明珠 in Shanghai. Looks like our Changi Airport tower to me. -.-"

    A china brand trying hard to resemble Crocodile??

    Buffet lunch in a restaurant. It didn't really taste good to me though


    View taken from from my hotel room.

    Public toilet in China. It's a building by itself though.

    Adult shop but nothing spectacular inside.

    It seems that inserting pictures in blogspot can be quite chore. Not user friendly at all, the inserted image keep appearing on top of the entry and I have to drag it down. Will upload pics from my Korea trip another time...

    [6:28 pm]