Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Thursday, 20 December 2007

    Joy to the world, it's Christmas again...

    It's 5 days away from Christmas, one of my favourite holiday every year. Remembered that I used to celebrate in church when I was much younger. It has been ages since I step into a church. I guess I'm not a good christian afterall. For those who didn't know.. Yes, I'm a christian though I know I don't look like one.

    Nevertheless, Christmas is a day of celebration. Some celebrate for the holiday while others celebrate the birth of Christ. It's also marks the end of the year and the start of another.

    For those who are happily attached, have a blessed year ahead. For those who just ended their relationship, stay strong and look forward to a new chapter of life. Without darkness, we'll never appreciate lights. Somehow, they are never long-lasting though and we'll find ourselves lost in the dark again. The cycle just keep repeating itself.

    Managed to find a nice old song which I like alot when I was much younger. Perhaps some of you may not have even heard it but I know for sure that Jaron, you should know this song... LOL!

    To everyone who read this: Merry Christmas! =)

    [10:10 pm]