|
|||||||||||||||||||
|
Sunday, 23 December 2007
Help needed to change my blog's template For some reason, I just sucks in html or rather xml. Tried to change the template of my blog but after 30 mins of exploring, reading and trying. I still encounter error when trying to upload a new template. To think I used to major in programming in SP, but then again, there wasn't even Java at that time. LOL! I need help in changing the aesthetical aspect of this blog... Any volunteers? Went for a KTV cum Christmas gathering with Baby's friends (who are also my friends) on Friday nite. It has been a long time since I step into Partyworld. It was fun but as the nite drags on, everyone became tired (due to a whole day work) around 2am and some were even half-asleep. Left at 3am for home sweet home. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve... Will be having a mini celebration cum Gift Exchange session in office. Baby was toying with the idea of placing a Christmas Tree at home but on second thought, the image of Mango peeing at the tree base proves too real for us to factual that idea. =P Holidays are best spent with friends and family. As the saying goes, it's not how you celebrate it, its who you celebrate it with. A simple dinner, [6:37 pm] |
||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||