Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Saturday, 29 December 2007

    The 363th day

    2 more days to the end of 2007. This year had been tougher than the last. Started with an important decision to make somewhere in Apr, I had decided to let go of my well paid, stable job in my ex company and team up with the original team that build up my ex company to start a new company. Sounds complicated? Just think of it as I quitted from a stable income to a new start-up. Parents weren't too pleased with what I told them initially, keep reminding me to consider all aspect very carefully but I know deep inside, they still respect my decision at the end of the day.

    The second half of the year was much taxing both physically and mentally. Starting a new company from scratch, many times I find myself talking to colleagues who are thinking of leaving the team. This team started out the ex company 3 years back. 3 years later, everyone is enjoying the fruit of their labour. All of us have people under us to assist on our work (Except for me, because my boss says my work requires high confidentially). Suddenly all of us are being thrown back to 3 years ago and have to restart the whole process again. It's indeed a tough period of time.

    Neverthless, I think we made it. 6 months down the road. Things are getting alot more better. Though results have been slow, the entire operation chain has been put in place. We are still far from the expected result but I'm sure it's just a matter of time. Cheers to everyone in the team.

    As we strolled into the end of the year, thanks to all my buddies and friends who have helped me in one way or another. I certainly enjoyed every gathering that we had be it small or big scale. Thanks to baby for everything you had done for me. I look forward to our 3rd anniversary and many more to come.

    Come across this video and was kinda impressed at how technology has actually advanced through programming and AI. It's no wonder how come the gaming industry has been making money like nobody's business...


    Daily
    Uploaded by reelgood0008


    To everyone who read this, best of health, luck, opportunities and wealth in the upcoming year. Stay happy throughout and looking forward to more gatherings.

    [10:20 am]