Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Sunday, 25 November 2007

    Happy Birthday to Mr Jaron

    Has not been blogging for quite awhile even though I came back from Korea 10 days ago. Had been staying up late in office due to tons of meeting follow-ups to be done. I actually exchanged one whole stack of business cards during my 10 days trip in Seoul.

    Managed to firm up another contract this week. I need to acquire as many deals as possible in order to sustain the company's revenue. I need tons of luck.

    Went for a ex-colleague's wedding dinner on friday evening, food at Merchant Court hotel was great especially the yam paste, my favourite dessert. Yeah, it's sinful I know and I can't resist the temptation whenever there's yam paste after a meal no matter how full I was. Haha!

    Another colleague's hold his wedding dinner this coming Thurs. I'm going to be so broke. Another $80 gone. Worse, it has been confirmed that there will not be any 13th month, AWS or bonus for me this year. I don't blame the company, I mean I have expected this when I resigned from my previous company 5 months back to work in this new start-up.

    Celebrated Jaron's birthday last night at a function hall in Sentosa Costa Sand. Food was not bad except a bit saltish. It was a simple and yet fun gathering. It's always great to meet up the usual gang for TCSS session. Went over to Play after that. It was my first time there actually. Suaku I know, I'm too old to party on a regular basis anymore. Gone were those momentum which I had 5 to 7 years back. Nevertheless, it was still fun with all the bitching and jokes around.

    Left at 2am and was so tired that I slept till 2pm today. Poor Baby have to wake up at 8:30 to take a cab to work while I continue sleeping all the way. I didn't even realise it was 2pm when Mango woke me up. I thought it was only 11am.

    To Jaron, Happy Birthday and I hope you like the present. When are we buying our condo? LOL

    [4:13 pm]