Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Wednesday, 3 October 2007

    Life =/= Love

    It's been some time since I last blog. For some reason, my mood hasn't been that good due to the fact that work has been up and downs. Getting a start-up company to go on track can be really taxing and tough. Of course, there are days of happiness and motivations but there are days of low morale as well. Was feeling quite low morale last night while on the way home. I kept thinking to myself how far the company can go. What if the entire business model doesn't work out.

    I guess I just have to brush all these negative thoughts aside and concentrate on building up the company. I do miss the nice days when I was in AsiaSoft. The company was stablised, revenue being generated every second and my work is so-not-stress. Just hope that the day will come soon where I don't need to be so stressed up over work. Everyday come in, drink my coffee, check my email and leave most of the job to my guys below.

    Going to orchard to sign a contract later. One more contract I have clinched for the company but a relatively small one. How nice if there's one contract to be signed every week.

    Going to batam for a short holiday this weekend with baby and my buddies. It's been a long time since I have a break. Must really take this opportunity to relax my mind. I'm looking forward to this sat.

    Gary's birthday is coming. Still dunno how he wants to celebrate. No news from him so far. Perhaps just a simple dinner somewhere quiet. Wondering how he is now. Was chatting with him few days back and he was telling me that he has been drinking everyday even at work. Tried to talk him out of it but it doesn't seems to work. Just hope that his senses will come back soon. All is not over when love is. There are still tons of people who cares for you.

    It amazes me how most people fails to realise that their actions may caused a big impact to those around them. A good example will be someone who broke up with gf or bf of perhaps 1 - 3 years. This person then lose all hopes and begins to self-torture with all means, failing to realise that in the act of doing so, hurting his/her parents and friends, destroying the years of careers. Is it worth it just because of one person whom you don't even know long enough? Some may argued that this is because of true love but I digress. A person whom doesn't even know how to love oneself does not have the rights to say he/she knows how to really love another person. Subjective?? I leave it to you guys to decide...

    [1:09 pm]