Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Monday, 29 October 2007

    I'm officially broke

    I just realise that I have never been so broke. Till date, my bank account has less than 100 bucks. It seems that not-so-nice issues have been popping up. Will be temporary having a pay deduction for the time being, decided not to tell my family about it as I don't really want them to worry unnecessarily. On top of that, I have to fork out $1000 for my car loan, not forgetting my credit card bills, Internet bill, insurance, saving plans, carpark, family allowance and the list goes on. I don't think I will even have any AWS or bonus this year end.

    Been through some unhappiness recently, things which I don't want to mention. Why do family members have to fall out over money? Received a MSN from my aunt "feedbacking" that she's disappointed to realise my mum actually claimed money for some stuffs she bought for my grandma. To think my mum have actually taken care of my grandma for the past one decade and they being their own daughters only know how to complain this, complain that. My family is falling out with all my uncles and aunties. Just because my grandma decides to pass the house to my dad has given us tons of troubles and problems. Everyone is eyeing for the house. Typical drama some may say and YES, it's happening in to us. I believe in karma. As long as one conscious is clear, there's nothing much to worry. However, this does stop them for quarrelling over and over again for stupid and silly stuffs.

    For those who plan to get married, NEVER give your house to just one of your offspring. If necessary, split everything equally to prevent close siblings to become hated enemies. I thank god that I will never have this problem..

    Year ending real soon. Hope next year will be a much better year for me.

    [12:51 pm]