|
|||||||||||||||||||
|
Sunday, 14 October 2007
Happy Birthday Gary 14 October, exactly one month after my birthday. It's Gary's birthday and I can't reallly remember how long have we known each other. At least 5 years or more.. My wish for him. To stay happy and not dwell over the past anymore. When it's time to move on, it's time to move on. Time doesn't stop for anyone. All of us only lived once. Live it with no regrets. Ups and Downs are what makes life interesting. What comes down will eventually go up again. I'm sure you know it deep within. Life has been boring with all the daily routine daily. Work, home, eat, watch tv programmes, sleep and back to work again. Just went to color my hair earlier, told the stylist that I want to keep my hair so he suggested to just do a color to make my hair less boring and untidy. Having dinner with Gary and gang soon at Golden Mile tower later for his birthday celebration. I think we had dinner there last year during his birthday as well. It's great to meet the gang again. All the laughters, craps and jokes. Guess they are the only colors (besides Baby) to excite my mundane life. Hahaha! Going to take a shower before I go and pick Baby for the dinner. Happy Birthday Gary, my dear buddy! =) [5:48 pm] |
||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||