|
|||||||||||||||||||
|
Saturday, 20 October 2007
Another concert missed.. Jay Chou's concert ticket selling at Sistic on Monday 9am sharp. Most of my colleagues will be going but unfortunately, the date crashed with my Bangkok trip. Guess its fated that I'm not able to go for any concert these few months. Btw, Jay's new album is coming out on 2 Nov. This time, he choose a totally different style. Amercian old school village. Reminds you of cowboys and stuffs. Nice outfit but his dance steps look abit funny in the MV though. After viewing the MV, two things came to my mind. Madonna & Western Bar. (Google Western Bar Game if you don't know what I mean). For those who have yet to preview his new song and MV. Here's you go! (You might want to scroll down and pause the imeem player first) Celebrated Gary's birthday last weekend over dinner and KTV. The usual gang was there. They then proceed to St James while Baby and myself headed home. It's been ages since I step into St James. Anyway, will be heading there for Alvinkino's birthday. Year end approaching and tons of birthday celebrations. It always started with mine in September and all the way till December. Going to ECP to blade later. Been months since I last exercise. Love the feeling of perspiring after exercise but always damn lazy to go. I just cannot understand how come some can go jogging every evening or go gym 3 times weekly without fail? Perhaps it all leads down to self determination and discipline... [2:35 pm] |
||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||