|
|||||||||||||||||||
|
Tuesday, 18 September 2007
A wonderful birthday celebration Just celebrated my birthday last weekend. Started last Thursday with my colleagues and me going KTV after work. It was fun and funny. One of them who didn't make it actually bought me a big cake which I was kenna sabotage to finish it at the end of the session. I was so bloated throughout the night even when I reach home and lie down on bed. Thanks to Gary, Cindy, Ken, Dina & Dawn for renting the East Coast chalet for my birthday. It was suppose to be just a BBQ pit initially but they were nice to book the resort to make everyone more comfortable. Cindy & Ken helped us to check in the chalet on Friday afternoon before they went off to see the competition. Thanks for helping us to carry all the food and stuff all the way from the carpark to the chalet. ^ ^ Jaron & Gary were the first to reach. Thanks to these two buddies for mine for taking leave on that day and help me to drag the mahjong table all the way to the chalet as well as starting the BBQ fire. Let me try to recall who came for the chalet. Jaron, Gary, Elf & Tommy, Sugar, Joelle, Joan & boyfriend, Alvinkino & friends, Ben Jie, Mouse, Jarell & Albert, Ken & Cindy & her brother, Dina & Dawn Apple, Jennifer, Berlinda, Veron, Dontris, Lao Alex, Jaye, Silas & Jean, Angie, Amy, Baby & Mum and last not all least Mango!! Did I miss out anyone? Please tell me if I do and I'll add them in. =) It was a memorable and fun night definitely. Thanks to all my friends out there who make my last twenties birthday so unforgettable. Next year will officially be 30. Scary but true. Heng I don't really look like one though. Thanks for all the wonderful gifts. I simply love them! The end of my birthday celebration always marks the beginning of a chain of birthdays. Gary, Jaron, Alvin, Ben etc.. Somehow, there's always more birthdays during year end. Once again, thanks to all my friends and buddies out there who attended my birthday last weekend. Last but not least, thanks Baby for organising this entire celebration without me involving much. Thanks for taking the time to prepare all the food and shopping. It saddens me to see you so sick now. I pray that you will recover real soon. Muackz!! [12:20 pm] |
||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||