Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Thursday, 20 September 2007

    Stuck in Service Centre.

    It's a Thursday morning, time check 10:31am. I'm sitting down in Cycle & Carridge Defu service centre. Initially, I thought the servicing will take around 1 hour but when I reach here, the guy said it will take about 2 hours and because 12noon is their lunch time, it may delay further. Ask me whether I will be going off or wait here. Hello!!! This is Defu Lane 12... Where can I go without my car at Defu area??

    Time seems to tickle by so slowly. Make myself a coffee through the coffee machine and luckily, one PC is available so decide to blog. I should have brought my notebook along with me. At least I can try to work using Wireless@SG. Suppose to meet Terry tonight to collect mooncakes. Time really flies, still remember I was celebrating Mid-Autumn festival with these colleagues of mine 4 years back. One more year and we will have known each other for half a decade.

    Work has been busy as usual. Had been busy doing powerpoint presentations, proposals, contracts etc. Today is the 20th. Really hope that I can clinch another 2 contracts by month end. One of them certainly looks very promising. Really hope that this new company will "go up the rail track" soon. Hopefully I do get my year-end bonus in 3 months time.

    I guess I really need to buck up myself and go for more blading sessions. God knows when was the last time I actually blade. I knew deep inside I need to exercise more. Hopefully this sat will be sunny. It's been almost a year since I bought my blades. Spent over four hundred bucks for it, must make sure I really utilise it to my best effort.

    Time check again and its only 10:47am. Bored and more bored. Shall end this entry for now. Going to watch the TV and nua there for the next 1 hour plus. So much for a sunny Thursday... =x

    [10:52 am]