Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Monday, 3 September 2007

    First monday of the month

    It seems like I always blog on Mondays. Perhaps its due to the common Monday blues which marks the start of another tiring working week. How nice if there are work holidays every quarter of the year (Just like school holidays).

    Went to COMEX with Jaron on saturday and totally regret it. What started out as a computer exhibition now becomes a lifestyle exhibition with everything except desktops. Cameras, MP4 players, LCD televisions, even robot vacuum cleaner. I bet I won't head down to the next COMEX in the future.

    Spent my sunday at Sim Lim square with Jaron, Gary, Cindy & Elf. Jaron was there to buy an amplifer as well as a new desktop. After some price checking, he bought his desktop for over a thousand dollars. We then proceed to Vivo for dinner as Elf wanted to pass a cake to someone special. Had dinner there which wasn't that fantastic. I wondered how come their business still so good. Managed to talk to Kern as she was working in a salon there. It's been at least 2 years since I met her. She literally changed completely. Hahaha. Much more beautiful and feminine now.

    After dinner, we headed down to Jaron's place and Elf start fixing the amplifer and speakers while I have to install the desktop. Only managed to get everything done after like 3-4 hours. Reached home about 2am, bath and sleep only to be awaken up at 9am this morning by the freaking irritating drilling by the lift upgrading project. I guess I will have to spend more nights over at Baby's place from now on.

    This week is going to be a hectic week for me. Will be working at Suntec City from Thursday to Sunday for Games Convention Asia. Those who happen to be in Suntec during these 4 days can come find me yeah?

    I seriously need a long break.

    [12:13 pm]