Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Saturday, 22 September 2007

    Byul (Star in korean)

    Those who had watched 200 Pounds Beauty will know this song.
    Sang by Kim Ah Joong, this is the translated version of the lyrics.

    The wind is shaking the windows and over my small room,
    the stars fill up the sky, shining brightly too many to count,
    the stars reassure the tired me,
    they wipe away the many tears that are deep inside me.

    Don’t be hurt too much, they hug me tight and pamper me and comfort me,
    telling me to go to sleep.

    Though I’m exhausted to the point where I can’t walk,
    though my tears blurred my vision,
    I’ll still smile in front of my love that I’m not able to get.

    Even though our happy times were short,
    I’ll treasure it deep inside my heart like those countless number of stars forever.

    My dream is coming though it is unusual that only my own star is bright,
    it is very bright, even to the extent of blinding.
    It comes down to my shoulder, stop being so sad,
    It holds my hand as it touches me and gives me a warm hug.

    Though I’m exhausted to the point where I can’t walk,
    though my tears blurred my vision,
    I’ll still smile in front of my love that I’m not able to get.

    Even though our happy times were short,
    I’ll treasure it deep inside my heart like those countless number of stars forever.

    Today, I won’t cry though my eyes are filled with tears,
    I want to laugh like those stars.

    Oh~ I want to cherish all my happy moments deep inside my heart
    Like those countless number of stars, forever...

    [4:53 pm]