Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Monday, 13 August 2007

    Its the 7th lunar month again

    Its another Monday again. Today marks the first day of the Chinese 7th lunar month. Should I refrain from swimming and staying out late? It seems like the number of Getai in Singapore is decreasing drastically every year. Still remember it used to be so happening everywhere with stages being built up every few bus-stops. Nowadays, I think the whole of AMK only one the most. Perhaps the thought of spending thousands of bucks annually (without getting anything back) just doesn't make sense to the younger generation liao. People don't really believe in black gold anymore. Mindset changes along with the population. Most of the parents now are more educated as compared to 20 years ago.

    Send a tower fan which I bought from Courts in Apr to their service centre to repair before I step into office this morning. Use less than 3 months spoil. WTH, at first it just wouldn't oscillate, then it wouldn't even spin at all. Those who going to courts and thinking of buying a tower fan by the brand of Sona. Think twice...

    Went for a haircut with Baby yesterday, end up with a nerd-look cut. Can say I choose it deliberately. Maybe I just need something new to spice up my monotonous life. Mum saw it and start laughing, colleagues commented that I look like Rain without the face and body. Duhz!!

    Went to watch the movie, 811 with the usual gang on friday mid-night at PS. It was quite a funny show especially with all the Hokkien dialogue. Was so surprised to see Noris and Jaye in the movie. Some more the HIV queens.. Hahahaha! Holy Innocent Virgin? I thought it's more like Horror Indecent Visual. LOL... Juz kidding ^ ^

    Got to know that we didn't manage to secure any flight tickets for the trip to Germany. Most likely will cancel the trip. It seems like both a good and bad news to me. Good in the sense that I don't have to go through a 12 hour flight to Frankfurt, bad in a way that I missed out a good opportunity to go on a Europe trip totally FOC.

    That's not the worst, when I was in Seoul two weeks back, I realise that my next trip to Seoul will be 7 Nov and I actually bought the most expensive tickets to Ah Mei concert with Jaron. Concert date on the 08 Nov. Argh!! I told my boss about this and he keep quiet. Just hope that I will be allowed to miss this trip to Seoul this Nov. I really wanted to go for this concert. If not, guess I just have to sell it away or pass it to Baby to go le.. Damn.. things are just not going smoothly for me.

    Birthday month coming. Time really flies. Its Sep next month again. Will be holding a BBQ cum gathering session with my usual gang and buddies. You guys know who you are. Better make yourself free on 14 Sep (Friday) evening till wee hours of 15 Sep. Those who are working on the 15th, faster go apply leave or off.

    To my buddies who has been escaping and/or trying hard to adapt to a new chapter in life. I'm sorry that I hasn't been around enough. Its either I'm out of town for work or I'm in my new office having tons of work to do. I'll try to find more time for you guys yeah?

    [4:24 pm]