Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Saturday, 18 August 2007

    In office... Bored!

    Its 1:45pm on a Saturday afternoon and here I'm in office typing this entry. Due to the fact that US is 15 hours earlier than us. I have to FedEx some documents over to them and when I ask for the mailing address yesterday, they only replied early this morning when I check my email when I woke up. No choice but have to come back office to call up FedEx and wait for them to pick up the documents. I'm suppose to be able to wait till 3:35pm which is the latest time that they will arrive. Hopefully, the FedEx guy is coming soon.

    Haven been sleeping well recently. Was at St James with some business partner on Thursday night and all I drank was 2 glasses of Coke. I end up not being able to sleep when I lie down on bed at 3am++. Keep tossing till I manage to sleep around 5 plus but unfortunately, between 5am++ to 11:30am, I woke up at least 4-5 times in between. I end up looking like a zombie when I step into office yesterday. Maybe I really should go grab some lavender oil to burn. I remembered having the burner somewhere but I just couldn't find it. Anyone know where to buy nice, sleek-looking burner that is black in color?

    I'm kinda hungry now as I typed, its usually my lunch hour on weekday but I can't leave the office as God knows when the courier guy is reaching. Suppose to go for KTV session with Baby and friends but it seems like most of them can't make it. Maybe will go to KTV alone with Baby tomorrow evening then. Cheaper also anyway. I need to start learning not to splurge. Had been paying my credit card bills like crazy for the past few months. Every month more than $1K. I think I will end up in debts if this goes on.

    Btw, I actually booked the BBQ pit number 32. The toilet is just a stone throw away but the guys called me up couple of days back and told me that area will be under renovation during that period. Kaoz.. Am I unlucky or what. Lan lan have to change to pit number 27. So see you guys on 14 Sep 2007 (Friday), 6pm at East Coast Park BBQ pit number 27. Partners and doggies are welcome. Don't worry, my Mango is super ultra friendly and unfortunately over-sociable. He'll just leave with whoever got food in their hands. It's been a long time since I have a BBQ session with my buddies, brothers and friends. It will be like a one big family gathering. To all my "family members", life will be much duller with you guys. Cindy, must organise more gatherings and outings okie? I know my work can be very busy but I'll try my best to make it for all the gatherings you organised okie? ^ ^

    Guess I'll stop here, the courier guy is still not here yet. I'll just have to slack around waiting for him to arrive. What a way to spend my precious Saturday...

    [2:04 pm]