|
|||||||||||||||||||
|
Monday, 6 August 2007
Are you a Perfectionist? Just took a quiz earlier and it seems that I'm so vain but then again, who isn't.. At least those who are close to me did saw my cannot-show-people looks before.. LOL Looks like you take very good care of your possessions — without obsessing about them. Since you probably take pride in the condition of your things, you like to keep your surroundings in a relatively neat, organized state. But you know that every little thing doesn't necessarily have one spot it has to be in at all times, and you're just fine if everything isn't always in peak shape. That's a great attitude — being aware of, but not overly concerned about, your possessions is an effective way of extending the lifespan of your things without causing yourself undue stress. Work 6.5/10 We can tell that you prefer to turn in top-notch work and always invest a significant amount of pride in every task you take on. But you also understand that it's important to have an open mind and a flexible attitude at work. That's why you're able to occasionally let your personal standards slide a little when your employer needs you to. So you stay open to change, while at the same time remaining organized and efficient enough to plan out a day or week at a time. Keep up the good balance! Baby is coming back from his Taiwan trip this wed. We haven't seen each other for more than a week le. I got back late on friday night and baby had to fly off on saturday morning. National Day coming, finally another public holiday after so long. Work has been tough and I mean real tough. Sometimes, I even wondered why am I working so hard for? For a better life? For a more luxury retirement? For a nice private apartment or simply to pamper my life (and baby's life) with more holidays and vacation? I guess I'm starting to get tired of this never-ending rat race... [9:20 pm] |
||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||