Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Friday, 27 July 2007

    Sad Incidents

    Time to update my blog again. So many things had happened over the past 2 weeks. Gary began a new chapter of his life. Sad to see him so devastated and I can’t help much as his buddy. Guess the only thing I can do is to stick around and offer my companion whenever he needs it. It’s always hard to adapt to such a drastic change, the feeling of someone once so closed suddenly step out of your life. Been there and done that. Those who are close enough to me will know what I mean.

    Someone from my company left us. Someone who was my senior when I first joined this team. Someone who I was under during the initial days. Though both of us are in different department now (she’s doing marketing while I’m in business development), the bonding that we had has always been strong. As a matter of fact, the main reason of why I’m still in this team after 4 years is because of the fun and no-politics environment. Everyone specialize in their own area of work and it was great to see a 10 man team building up to a 60 man team within 2 years. Now that the 10 of us left the company to start a new one, she decided to leave. I know she has her reason for doing so but I can’t help but feel that we are a little handicap especially on our marketing aspect. I’ll just hope that she will be able to find another new environment which she likes real soon and also we’ll be able to get a new marketing colleague soon.

    The saddest part is that one close friend of mine told me she has decided to file for separation with her 1 year old hubby. I shall not go into details due to sensitive issue but they were together for almost a decade before they decide to commit having each other in their lives forever. It’s sad to know that two persons who love each other cannot be together just because they realize they cannot communicate with each other anymore. Totally different mindset, different ideas, different beliefs and yet they actually compromised all of these for a decade. Perhaps people change as their ages, what used to be worthy may not be that worthy now. Everyone has a limit in everything including their compromising effort. When the limit has reached, the game is over.

    I hope that my life with Baby will go on forever… Thanks for being there when I’m down and stressed over work. I love you! =)

    [1:37 pm]