Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Wednesday, 4 July 2007

    Idiot driver..

    Its mid of the week again. Just upload some pics which I'd taken using hp to my notebook and one of them happen to be some idiotic driver who either is damn lousy in his parking skill or is just plain selfish. It look more like the latter though. Really dispise and hate this type of driver. You think your grandma owns the lot is it? Park also don't know how to park (I almost typed F... lol) properly. May you never kenna 4D...

    Anyway, was sneezing quite badly in office last evening so decided to go for a walk. Walked from International Plaza to Pearl's Centre. Went there to look for Lin Yu Zhong's album but alas.. sold out.. How come he suddenly like so popular? Browse around and end up buying JJ's newest album instead. Came back office realise I cannot rip it into mp3 using my super ultra new Windows Vista notebook as the ripping software is not compatible. My hate for Vista is getting deeper everyday. Grrr!!

    While walking back, happen to see this new signboard in place. This was the music school which Baby used to take lesson from. Seems that after the partners separate, one of them reopened it again using the same name. Don't know is it the angle or what but somehow I find this pic quite well taken. Its like as though it was taken with some special filters to make the sky so blue. Perhaps its just the right timing with the right angle with the right weather..

    I'd promised some of you that I will try to upload more of Mango's picture. Seems like almost everyone who saw Mango before likes Mango.. Had heard friends and colleagues commenting that Mango is very obedient, well-trained, very cute and adorable.. Guess I'd did a good job in training this little chihuahua mixed with don't know what. (Most likely Jack Russel). You should have seen how I punish him when I returned home to see newspaper strips everywhere, urine at right behind the small fridge. Okok, I know he is bored being stuck in the room for the whole day but that doesn't give him the authority to urine behind the fridge. =X


    Here are some pics taken..




    Okok, shall end my boring and crappy entry for now.. Tataz!

    [2:03 pm]