Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Sunday, 29 July 2007

    Going to Kimchi land again

    Once again, I need to fly off to seoul in 2 hours time. People may think its previlaged to hold a job that keep flying to places but little did they know that air travel really sucks big time. Probably, the only plus point is that most of the time, I will be flying by SQ but somemore, I just cannot help but whinning about having to sit down for hours in that not-really-that-comfortable seat. Perhaps I should bring my sleeping pills along? Lol!

    My hp earpiece is giving me problems. The left side is fine but the right side no sound. I told Baby about me thinking of buying a MP3 player since I always travel and I can die without music during the flight. However, it was too late to shop for one and so Baby pass me the one he's using.

    Will be there on business trip for a week. Hopefully, those meetings that I'm having will be smooth and sailing.

    "Love… It makes you generously blind and yet uncontrollability selfish" This is one statement on my msn which I came up with last week after seeing some of the incidents happening to my friends and colleagues. It just seems so ironic that love is generously and yet selfish depending on the perspective you are looking at it. It seems that most ppl will ask me for advice with regards to their relationships recently. At least, I know they are the ones who really trust me enough.

    Okok, shall end this entry here and continue to pack my luggage. Mango.. I will miss you! Must be guai guai okie? Thanks Baby for your mp3 player. Hugz!! =)

    [7:39 pm]