Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Monday, 9 July 2007

    Flying to Shanghai

    Time is 10:38pm. I'm leaving to airport in 10 mins time. Will be flying to Shanghai for another business trip. Hope this trip will be fruitful. Just transfer the entire Lin Yu Zhong's album into my hp so that I can listen to it on flight. Just say that this is one of the few albums that really caught my attention. It seems that I like almost every single track in it (At least for me..)

    Mum really took good care of me. After knowing I have to travel again, she ensures that I don't fall sick, gave me chicken essense, vitamin pills and cooked dishes that I like. Yet, we children always take her for granted. Come to think of it, I do feel bad when I do raise my voice at her occasionally. Just got to know that her right leg has been giving her pain recently. I guess its due to her walking too much from her work as well as taking care of my grandma. Unfortunately, I have to fly down tonight. Guess I have to wait till I come back before I can go GNC to get some calcium supplements for her.

    Heard that the weather at Shanghai is damn hot now. Hopefully it won't get hotter than Singapore. I just don't like the feeling of perspiring in business attire. It just makes you look untidy and messy. Will be coming back SG on friday midnight. Will try to blog if I do have the time over there. Must make an effort to snap a few more pics to upload.. Ok, leaving home to Changi Airport now..

    Dina, will catch up with you when I'm back yeah?
    Seeya guys and gals real soon.

    [10:37 pm]