|
|||||||||||||||||||
|
Wednesday, 27 June 2007
A nice song.. Just uploaded one of my favourite track for you guys to listen. Its actually one of the song in a mediacorp drama recently. Was searching high and low for it till one day, I was playing mahjong with my ex colleagues when suddenly, a hp rang with this song. Immediately ask him for it and he finally bluetooth it to me last sat at Suntec during the Maple birthday bash. Came across this link and discovered this fiction story written by some writer. Its actually a 10 part short stories but I love the way how he use words to create images in one's mind. Check it out if you have the time.. http://www.toomanythoughts.org/blog/2006/02/just-for-v-day.html Have to force myself to sleep early because I'm having a meeting at 11am tomorrow. I'm sure I'm gonna be forced to wake up from the drilling by 9 sharp. How come these workers are just so hardworking and start work on the dot? Will end my short entry here.. Sweet dreams to all.. Nitez! [12:17 am] |
||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||