Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Monday, 25 June 2007

    Monday Blues

    Slept at around 3 plus 4 last night and here I'm in office at 10 plus. The ironic happens when I just realise the alarm that I set before I sleep is still activated. I seriously need to move to elsewhere for this 1 month. Every morning without fail, the damn drilling of the lift upgrading thingy will forcefully wake me up from my beauty sleep. Tried changing to another room and still as noisy.. LPPL force myself to wake up.

    Drag myself to shower and wash up, my eyes were still so tired when I tried to put on my contact lenses. I'm not going home to sleep tonight no matter what. While I was waiting for the lift at Tanjong Pagar MRT station (I didn't realise actually there are lifts till recently), someone wearing office attire walked pass me and suddenly turn his head back again. I then realise it was Kenneth Tan Tong Leng. Has not seen him for quite some time since I stop clubbin. Said Hi but didn't manage talk much as my lift was here.

    Spent 1.5 hours washing my car yesterday and today it seems like its going to rain like there's no tomorrow. It was quite cloudy when I step out of my block earlier and it already started to drizzle liao here in Tanjong Pagar. Today going to be a long day. Still have a internal meeting later at 5pm and god knows what time will it end. I just feel like lying on bed suddenly.

    Went suntec last sat for Maple 2nd birthday bash. It was quite well done with so much players. Kids, teenagers, young exec right down to parents. Everyone was busy queuing to play games and collect balloon sulptors while others are taking pics at the photo corner.




    Saw alot of familiar faces and alot of unfamiliar faces wearing the company's polo shirt. Feels so near and yet so far. The Maple game developers were there for the cake cutting ceremony. Managed to rush there in time and saw them. They actually waved and came over to talk to me when they saw me. Asked the usual "How have you been" and "What have you been doing" questions. Maple is indeed getting more and more successful. Sad to say, we are no longer there to enjoy the fruits. Michael offer me a piece of cake and tell me "You deserved it". These 3 words strike me deeply. Still remembered the time when I was interviewing him and also I nearly fired him on one occasion. Can only smile back and say "Thanks".

    After suntec, I proceed to Wisma to meet Baby and bought some business apparels for work. Bought 3 tops and 1 pants. Costs me $202 after 15% discount. Went to eat Teppanyaki for lunch. It was quite good. Left Wisma after 1 hour plus and I was charged $5.80 for the parking fees. Damn!

    Okok, time to stop my craps and get back to work. Its another start of the new week. Hope it will be a smooth one. Looking forward to my weekends again.. ^ ^


    [10:44 am]