Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Wednesday, 20 June 2007

    Communic Asia 2007

    Spent 5 hours at Communic Asia 2007 earlier. Located at Singapore Expo with a total number of 5 hall, I think I'd covered every single inch of every single hall to see if there's any potential business that I can do. Managed to talk to a couple of exhibitors and they look promising.

    Finally had lunch at around 4 plus 5 and took MRT back to office. Had to stand all the way as the train was damn packed. Came back office and start working. Powerpoint presentations, proposals, agreements, emails.. Day in day out doing the same stuffs.

    The time now is 8:45pm. All colleagues already left except me. Stayed back to finish some work before heading home. Have another important meeting tmr. Have to wear business attire again. Still comtemplating whether to drive or not because the meeting venue is located in some technopark which doesn't have any MRT stations nearby.

    My home modem seems to be giving me tons of problems. Initially, I thought it was Windows Vista who is causing the frequent DC issues but apparently, its working perfectly fine when I use it at a colleague' house as well as in my office. Thinking that its may be the router, I went to bought a Linksys router and get rid of the D-Link who had served me for quite a few years. Still facing the same problems.. Fcuk! Thus, I narrowed it down to the modem. Hopefully, the problem will be resolved after I'd changed the modem.

    [8:36 pm]