Allure thru Individualism


Perfectionist | Rational | Nonchalant
Workaholic | Ambitious | Impatient | Lazy

Life revolves around family, buddies, mon, gym and work.

Adore
Chilling out
Inline skating
Workout in gym
Overseas vacations
Music : Pop | Sentimental | Hip Hop | New Age | Progressive House | Trance

Taggy Board

Accomplishments
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • December 2010
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • September 2011


  • Tuesday, 19 June 2007

    Another new chapter

    I can't believe I actually created a new blog after so long. Nevertheless, my previous blogs were always private which I don't even share to my close friends and buddies. This one should be different. Its time for my buddies and friends to start knowing what I'd been busy with day in day out.. (after so long.. LOL).

    Anyway, its 2:26am and I'd just reached home after a long long day of work. I'm now working in a temporary office space at International Plaza and the saddest part of work is that I can't afford to drive to work for this 1.5 months. The carpark is damn bloody exp. $2 per 30 mins. Park one day easily $30 - $40 gone.. Season parking $220 per month but no pro-rated. 18th to the end o the month also $220. Lousy and inflexible office management.

    Hasn't been talking and meeting Baby much recently. Feel so bad about it.. Hope Baby will understand.. Time to end this first post. Baby should be sleeping soundly by now.. I'm going to join him liao.. Ciaoz..

    [2:23 am]